The single most comprehensive list of strong mom quotes for encouragement and inspiration to motivate women to be the best mom they can be.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
If you are looking for words of encouragement for your mom or loved one, you’ll find 75 inspirational and motivational strong mom quotes in this comprehensive list.
Or maybe you just need an encouraging word for yourself as you go through the mom journey. This will definitely lift your spirits.
Moms needs to be strong spiritually, emotionally and physically.
And we sure do have big shoes to fill as a mom, but sometimes we may feel weak, defeated, exhausted and want to give up.
I’ve been there so many times.
But I do look to words of wisdom by others close to me and I do look to the Bible for guidance.
In this post you’ll find a list of strong mom quotes grouped into categories: emotional, physical, spiritual and ultimate encouragement.
I hope you find inspiration and motivation after reading these mom quotes.
The Top Strong Mom Quotes
Quotes For Strong Moms
1. “There is no way to be the perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one.” -Jill Churchill
2. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fear about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them.”
3. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” -Barbara Kingsolver
4. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
5. “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.”
6. “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” -Linda Wooten
7. “Part of taking care of your baby is taking care of yourself.”
8. “The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.” -Arianna Huffington
9. “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.”
10. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
11. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.”
12. “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Pamela S. Nadav
13. Giving birth and being born bring us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
14. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” -Washington Irving
15. “Having kids- the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings – is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
16. “It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding.” – Erma Bombeck
17. ” Being a mother has been the most challenging and the most rewarding position I will ever hold.” -Cathy Shaffer
18. “Behind every great woman, I pray will be another great woman, whispering ‘You’ve got this’ in her ear.”
Empowering Strong Mom Quotes
19. “Nothing in this world is guaranteed but unstoppable is she who still fights for what she wants and what she believes.”
Short Strong Mom Quotes
20. “Strong women don’t have attitudes. They have standards.”
21. “Strong woman may remain silent when people talk behind her back, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t notice, it simply means she chooses not to waste her energy on foolishmness. She has more important things to do.”
22. “I’m a strong woman. Everything that’s hit me in life, I’ve dealt with. I’ve cried myself to sleep, picked myself back up and wiped my tears. I’ve grown from things that were meant to break me. I get stronger by the day, and have a God to thank for that.”
23. “She quietly stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in, finding her own lane and proceeded to win”
24. “Be strong enough to walk away from what isn’t best for you, and be patient enough to wait for the blessings you deserve.”
25. “Be a woman that wakes up with purpose and intent. Be that woman that shows up and never gives up. Be that woman that believes anything is possibly and is willing to work for it.”
26. “The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose.”
27. “Stay strong! Make them wonder why you’re smiling.” 😊
28. “She never cared for a crown, she preferred a sword.”
29. “Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.”
30. “She builds others up because she knows what its’ like to be torn down.”
31. “She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.”
32. “My only competitor is the person I was yesterday.”
33. “I am aware that I am a rare breed of woman.”
34. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.”
35. “Know your worth, never settle for less.”
36. “Tell the story of the mountain you climbed. Your words could become a page in someone else’s survival guide.” -Margan Harper Nichols
37. “A queen will always turn pain into power.”
38. “She was on a journey that required her to be fierce.”
39. “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.”
40. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears. “
41. “You can always tell who the strong women are. They are the ones you see building one another up instead of tearing each other down.”
42. “Be so good that they can’t ignore you.” -Steve Martin
43. “Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.”
44. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.”
45. “She made broken look beautiful and strong look invinvible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.”
46. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” -Ialah Deliah
47. ” When there’s a fork in the road, never go straight.”
Fitness Mom – Strong Mom Quotes
48. “I’m working on myself, for myself.”
49. “I can and I will.”
50. “Postpartum is a quest back to yourself. Alone in your body again. You will never be the same. You are stronger than you were.” -Amethyst Joy
51. “Forget napping. Work out when the baby sleeps.”
52. “I wouldn’t trade the stretch marks or flabbiness for either little miracle. They’re worth every extra inch, pound and mark!”
53. “I never knew the power of my body until I had a baby.”
54. “My body is not broken.”
55. “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”
56. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
57. “Who’s taking care of you?”
58. “It’s a slow process but quitting won’t speed it up.”
59. “I don’t have to be extreme. Just consistent.”
60. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” -Khloe Kardashian
61. “If there is no struggle there is no progress.”
62. “Hey Mama, has anyone told you that you’re doing an awesome job?”
63. “Push harder than yesterday if you want a differenet tomorrow.”
64. “Healthy self. Heal thy self.”
65. “Make it happen and shock everyone.”
66. “Success starts with self-discipline.“
Spiritual Strong Mom Quotes
67. “When I called out to You, You answered me. You made me strong and brave.” -Psalm 138.3
68. “I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Psalm 16:8
69. “My sould finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.” Psalm 62: 1-2
70. ” I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
71. “Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; He will be with you; He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:6-8
72. “He give power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” Isaiah 40:29
73. “for God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-dicipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
74. “So encourage one another with the hope you have. Build each other up.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11
75. “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in this strength of His might.” Ephesians 6:10
I know after reading that list of inspirational strong mom quotes I am now motivated to be the best mom I can be to my kids.
I hope you feel the same.
And if you are enjoying the motivational mom quotes, I think you’ll also really like reading this list of 25 Top Motivational Fitness Mom Quotes that will definitely help inspire you to be a healthier and happier mom.
I’m curious, what’s your favorite quote from this list? Comment below and let me know.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
*It is important to always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program and get medical clearance. Always warm up thoroughly and stretch after all workouts. LiveCoreStrong.com and Jena Bradley will be not be responsible or liable for any injury sustained while exercising at home, gym or elsewhere. Perform exercises at your own risk.
If you liked this post, please take a quick second to share it! 🙂